Class Dojo is a free, web-based tool designed to help teachers improve student behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily. It instantly reinforces good behavior by allowing teachers to easily award feedback points for behavior in class in real-time with the click of a smartphone, interactive whiteboard or computer. It captures and generates data on student behavior so that teachers can share reports with parents and administrators.
- Primary students can connect their name to their photo and be able to identify those names of their classmates (Common Core Standards RF1.d, RF3.c, L2.a)
- Teachers can adapt behavior names and icons (teamwork, participation, persistence, etc.) to reflect and reinforce classroom and school rules
- Class goal setting such as attendance, reading books, turning in homework, etc.
- Track behavior no matter if you are on a field trip, going to specials, the computer lab, or are a teacher who travels to many classrooms
Tutorials & Resources
- Building Individual Learning Habits with Class Dojo
- Engaging ELL Students with Class Dojo
- Encouraging the Right Behaviors with Class Dojo
- Improving Participation with Class Dojo
- Class Dojo YouTube Channel: Step-By-Step Video Instructions